As 1970 wound to a close, an era in country music was ending, as well. Since 1954, George Jones had been working with producer and record label owner Harold “Pappy” Daily. The combination had produced many classics; “White Lightning”, “Why Baby Why”, and “She Thinks I Still Care”, to name a few. … Continue reading
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 10 (+More) Artists Who Should Be In The Country Music Hall Of Fame, Part 1 on
- 1 Bobby Helms Album You Haven’t Heard, But Should Hear on
- Hugh X. Lewis “Everything I Love” Ultimate Twang Single Of The Day on
- Remembering Bonnie Guitar and Whitey Shafer. on
- Ernest Tubb, He Was “The Daddy of ‘Em All” Classic Album! on
There was an error fetching the feed.